Saturday, June 6, 2009

Emo

emo......emo.......emo......
that's the thing I always found on others ppl's blog
recently

Anything
any post

also can full with emo things
"I'm not beautiful enough" "I'm useless"
"I'm ugly" "I'm not worth to rely on"
"Please forgive me" "Sorry" "Why me" "What should i do"
bla bla bla~

Why wanna say all this SHIT?!
Be happy !
Be straight !
Be trustworthy !
Be confident !
Say something or write something or even talk something
like this

"I'm frickin hot" "I'm sooo gorgeous" "I'm way damn handsome for u"
"Just trust me, but not others" "U sure can rely on me (even you're not)"
"Look at my muscle~~"
"Take a look at my angel smile and demon body"


Be like this is way better than a emo-er u know?
I know i cant say that "Look at my face, is so beautiful"
but someday
somehow
I will say this sentences to everyone

Just be the 4 things that I mention........





This is for my emo friends

9 comments:

  1. emo?-.-
    everyone's definition of "emo" are diffrent..
    so...
    emo-er?-.-
    lolz...
    i din say u say me la-.-
    but to me..
    what im saying is with my heart and soul 1..
    don simply go define other ppl's character..
    -.-
    like that kinda bu shuang-.-
    to u..mayb is emo..
    but to others..
    NOT-.-...
    Woot~


    Sky..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayb one day..
    u will displease somebody d..-.-
    clear?




    Sky..Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know
    but be happy lah
    coz if u moody or emo
    also will effect others ppl de
    so
    emo can de
    but juz less lah ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. eHhh..sorry loh-.-
    im not emoing k?-.-
    i dun think u really know me..-.-
    hmmmm..
    anyway...
    still bros..
    z


    Sky..

    ReplyDelete
  5. see too much night at the museum 2~
    bla bla bla~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. erm..i think i still more like emo..
    oways like tat..tis is me!!
    so when u c me diam diam..jus..let me..

    ReplyDelete