Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Bday~

Er.... i know it's kinda late to pose now, coz i'm too lazy~ XD haha
well, my 18th birthday.... how to say?
it's cool, awesome, fantastic, marvelous, full of surprise
and i don't know how to express!
maybe "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" can define it~ haha
(if u don't know wut it mean, google or youtube it~ XD)

the story went like this:
b4 my birthday, 7 peeps hav a luner(lunch+dinner) with grace~~
then my bady present Photobucketjust pop out from no where~
thz guys~ (i totally love it!!! my dream sports shoes!! hahaha XD)
that time kinda shock and it's the first time i've receive present from friends
so... i stunned and dunno what to say~
THANKS alot!!! XD

On my birthday that day,
jiun suppose to meet my art class friend marcus and others to celebrate with me~
but she bluff me that her dad's gonna fetch her back...
kinda disappointed
but what can i say?
i'm happy enough to have my brothers and friend to celebrate with me~
and having a girlfriend that's sooooooooooooo pretty~ haha

After eating, kin sheng fetch me home
er...
here it's kinda detail and complicate,
so i just cut it~
ok, the point is, when i'm with my mum talking in my room
i saw something under my bed
that time i'm thinking "i'm sure i've thrown all the rubbish ar..."
then we i took that "thing" out,
it was jiun bag =.=...
then i went out to find her
but she was in my room.
so.. for some times, i only found her out
when i was blaming her
THEN!
phong came out
THEN!!
i heard kin sheng and sotong voices
THEN!!!!
i saw li ren, ler, kzat standing downstairs....
LOLZ~
i was totally pawned, deceive, and surprise~
thank you everyone!
included my mum that was in their plan to bluff me ==

so we hav a nice dinner steamboat in my hse~
and eat the cake that made by JIUN!!! my lovely laopo~~
(but unfortunately we forget to take pics....)
and this is the end of story~~
thank you to those who wishes me
who plan this plan
who work this plan out~
thanks alot~
and thank to those who giv me present~~~



balloon from kzat~ which she burst mine that have my name on it de =.=.....
but still thanks to her~
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


this 1 geng lo~~ made by qing yan~
thanks ya! next time i call ming hao to make u more beautiful de present XD
PhotobucketPhotobucket


thz alicia~ and thz u guys for writing it~~
but dunno why now the pic become yellow..... =.=.... lol...
Photobucket


PIGGY given by my precious piggy~ XD
love ya~ muacks muacks~
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


oh ho! in china de sis still mail me leh~ haha
Photobucket


this emily ar.... make present for yixun and giv me the unwanted 1 =.=....
but still thanks la~ haha
PhotobucketPhotobucket


HOHO, my graphic card HD3850, 2GB ram and 640GB hard disk~
bought by my mum~ (it wasn't rili bought by her, is i buy, but use her money as my present~ XD)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment